Elvis in the Gardens
Enjoy timeless music while you relax in the beautiful Auckland Botanic Gardens.
Fun, friends, family, music and rock & roll!
- The chosen charity for a bucket collection this year is Prostate Cancer Foundation!
- Bring your loose change and help this organisation save lives. Enjoy the FREE concert and pay it forward!
- Free bouncy castles & face painting for the children in the Hynds KidZone
- Food and refreshments in the Harveys Manurewa Trade Zone.
- VINTAGE DRESS COMPETITION FOR MEN AND WOMEN Fabulous Prizes
- Justin Shandor
- Aaron W Mansfield
- Brendon Chase
- Paul Fenech Sydney
- Che Orton
- Kerryn Winn
- Steve Fitter
- Johnny Angel
Please do not bring dogs to the concert, due to the crowd size they are prohibited from the main event area.
Free onsite parking at the North entrance off Everglade Drive.
We strongly recommend vehicles avoid the Hill Road entrance!
For more information go to www.Elvisinthegardens.co.nz