Use of this website
The website is owned and operated by Auckland Council through its business unit Auckland Botanic Gardens (“Auckland Botanic Gardens”).
The material provided on this website is either owned or licensed by the Auckland Botanic Gardens and is subject to copyright law.
You are permitted to access, view, print, and copy the material on this website for non-commercial, personal or internal business purposes.
You may also reproduce material on this website free of charge and without further permission so long as you do so for informational purposes only, reproduce it accurately, do not use it in a misleading or derogatory context, and acknowledge that the information is sourced from Auckland Botanic Gardens and is subject to copyright.
However, registered and unregistered trademarks, logos and service marks used on this website must not be used without specific prior written permission of the owner.
Links to external websites
Links from this website to other web locations are provided for the convenience of users and do not constitute any endorsement or authorisation by the Auckland Botanic Gardens. The Auckland Botanic Gardens is not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
Disclaimer and exclusion of liability
This website is provided for your use ‘as is’. Your reliance upon and use of this website and its content is entirely at your own judgment and risk.
Auckland Botanic Gardens has made every reasonable effort to ensure that this website and its content:
- contain current, accurate and complete information;
- function correctly;
- are available to and accessible by you and that access is uninterrupted;
- are provided through a secure website;
- are free of errors, defects, viruses, malware or other harmful components; and
- do not infringe any person's rights.
However, to the maximum extent permitted by law Auckland Council does not (expressly or impliedly) warrant any of those things.
Where this website allows users to provide opinions and comments, they are the opinions and comments of the user not Auckland Botanic Gardens. Auckland Botanic Gardens will endeavour to correct any error, inaccuracy or defects, and remove any inappropriate or infringing content, brought to its attention or that it becomes aware of.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Auckland Botanic Gardens excludes and disclaims:
- all representations and warranties of any kind (express or implied) in relation to this website and the content, information and services provided on or through this website including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, suitability, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, freedom from computer virus or malware, security, the availability of this website, the accuracy or completeness of information, or non-infringement;
- all liability for any loss or damage arising from the direct or indirect use of, or inability to use, this website (including where you view, access, download, use or rely upon content, or link to this website), or from the corruption or loss of any data, inaccurate data entry or the interception or 'hacking' of data by unauthorised third parties;
These terms and conditions and any matters or disputes connected with this website or any Online Services will be exclusively governed by and interpreted in accordance with New Zealand Laws and dealt with by New Zealand Courts.
If you have any feedback or comments about this website, or if you have any concerns about the accuracy of information or material contained on this website, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org